We’re in he last days of Vegnuary, but that doesn’t mean it has to be over! Whether you’re vegan, you’re still undecided or you don’t plan to go vegan… We bring you a vegan recipe by LoveRaw that will make your life sweet anyway!
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1 x TBS coconut oil
- 1 x TBS agave syrup
- 1 x TBS peanut butter
- 2 x packs LoveRaw’s Salted Caramel butter cups
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 2 x TBS agave
- Pinch of Himalayan sea salt
- 100g vegan chocolate
- For the base layer mix all of the base ingredients together in a bowl and press into a small silicone mould.
- Crumble the LoveRaw butter cups over the base, then mix together the filling ingredients and pour over the butter cups.
- Finally in a bain-marie melt 100g of vegan chocolate and pour over your filling layer.
- Freeze for 2-3 hours and serve frozen or allow to sit for 15-20 minutes.
LoveRaw is a family run business, born out of their founder’s frustration with feeling tired, without energy and older than her years. She discovered how healthy food can make you feel better and she started making bars in her own kitchen until she outgrew it! LoveRaw don’t do processed or complicated, they strip everything back, be natural, remain innovative & always honest, that’s what LoveRaw is all about.
For more decadent kick-ass vegan recipes check out https://eatloveraw.com/blogs/blog