Lavazza Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- This prize draw is open to UK residents only (England, Scotland, Northern Ireland & Wales) aged 18 and over, who are registered on the Greenjinn app, with the exception of employees of Lavazza Coffee (UK) Ltd or anyone else associated with the administration of this promotion.
- To enter users must: a) Purchase any Lavazza Prontissimo Intenso or Espresso product at Tesco or Sainsbury’s (online or in-store) as available on the GreenJinn app during the timelines of the promotion; and b) use the GreenJinn app to redeem the relevant coupon with receipt sent as proof of purchase for automatic entry into the draw: Win 2 tickets to Wimbledon. The promotion opens at 00.01 on 27/05/2019 and closes at 23:59 on 09/06/2019 for receipt of all entries. All valid receipts (whether from in store or online purchases) must be sent by 23:59 on 09/06/2019 via the GreenJinn app in order to qualify.
- Entries are restricted to one per transaction (each coupon counts as one transaction and valid for one entry) for the duration of the promotion. No entries from agents, third parties or organised groups will be accepted. No bulk entries.
- There is 1 prize of x 2 Tickets to Wimbledon to win. Package includes:
- 2 x Tickets for the day for Court No. 1 This will be any day between 1-6th July 2019 and will be at the discretion of the promoter.
- Private access to the Lavazza Suite in the Court No. 1
- General access to the public grounds
- The prize does not include any other expenses, including travel.
The prize and date of the prize dates are subject to change and remains at the sole discretion of the promoter.
- The prize will be collected by the winner from the Wimbledon hospitality team on-site on match day.
- Proof of identity may be called for before the prize is awarded.
- The winner will be drawn at random during week commencing 10/06/2019 under independent supervision.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified by GreenJinn on the valid email associated to their GreenJinn account used to enter. Winners will be contacted within 7 days of the closing date. If a winner does not respond when contacted on two separate occasions, a back-up winner will be chosen and notified by email.
- The prize will be fulfilled by the Lavazza event team. Winners will receive a formal invitation from firstname.lastname@example.org. Winners will then be required to register their visit online. Winner’s data will only be used for fulfilment purposes only and all data collected to administer the promotion will be deleted 3 months post the promotion close date.
- The Promoter and the All England Tennis Club is not responsible or liable for:
- Any entries that are lost or delayed due to faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, regarding any equipment, systems, networks, lines satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion causing delays or disruption.
- For claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- There is no alternative to the stated prize or any cash substitute. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable in the event of cancellation or no show by the winner.
- Winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter. The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent. Your personal details will always be kept confidential and in accordance with current Data Protection legislation. You can request access to your personal data, or have any inaccuracies rectified, by sending an email to email@example.com. By participating in the Promotion, you agree to the use of your personal data as described here.
- By entering this prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions governing this promotion and by any other requirements set out in related promotional materials.
- The name and county of the prize winner can be obtained by emailing the customer support on firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 months of the competition close date. By entering, the winner consents to such information being disclosed upon request.
- If you would like a written copy of these full Terms and Conditions, please write to: Lavazza Coffee (UK) Ltd, 5th Floor, The Charter Building, Vine Street, Uxbridge, UB8 1JG providing your address and contact details.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary the Terms and Conditions or cancel the draw at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
- This prize promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with The All England Tennis Club, and by entering this prize promotion, entrants hereby release The All England Tennis Club from any liability in respect of this prize promotion.
- The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
Promoter: Lavazza Coffee (UK) Ltd, 5th Floor, The Charter Building, Vine Street, Uxbridge, UB8 1JG