If you have any questions regarding your privacy, please do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and the Data Protection Act 1998 (“DPA”), the data controller is GreenJinn Limited (“GreenJinn” or “We” or “Us”“ or “Our”), at 14-22 Elder Street, London E1 6BT, (registered in England and Wales under registration no. 09089971).
ⅠⅠ. Information we may collect from you
1. INFORMATION PROVIDED TO ACCESS OUR SERVICES
When you fill in forms through our Services (e.g. create an account on the App, sign up to the newsletter, write through the contact form), we may collect, process, store and use the following data from you
- Personal data (i.e. date of birth, gender);
- Email address;
- Payment details (bank account or PayPal);
- Record of the correspondence (if you contact us);
- Details of your visits to our Services including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, other communication data and the resources that you access; and/or
- Details of your purchases shown on the Receipts you send to us as a proof of purchase
2. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
We may ask you other information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us and/or when we ask you to complete surveys to be used for research purposes, although you do not have to partake in them.
3. RETENTION OF YOUR DATA
We will retain your personal data for as long as is permitted for legal, regulatory, taxation and fraud prevention purposes.
ⅠⅠⅠ. How we use your data
We may use your data for the following purposes:
- To ensure that content from our Services and other existing or future products provided by us are presented effectively on your devices and are tailored to your preferences;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you (based on your previous purchase(s) of goods and services of a similar nature), where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To carry out our obligations, arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services, when you choose to do so including any prize draws or other promotions operated by us;
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- To analyse our users retail patterns of behaviour for personalisation purposes;
- To manage our servers;
- To send you push and in-App notifications;
- To provide you with the best customer support;
- To run targeted marketing campaigns (e.g. social media campaigns), which aim to, among other things: a) provide information about goods or services believed to be of interest to you; b) customise or enhance your experience with respect to our Services, and/or c) deliver relevant advertising to you on websites operated by Us or third parties (in conducting the above marketing efforts, we may infer certain interests based on your activity on the Website and the App.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these (for further information on third party disclosure see Section IV herein).
We may contact you by electronic means or post with information about goods and services similar to those that were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new user , and selected third parties have been permitted to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
Due to the nature of Our Services, if you choose to withhold certain personal information requested by Us, it may not be possible for you to gain access to certain or all parts of Our App and Website, and/or for Us to respond to queries you may have.
ⅠⅤ. Disclosure of your data to third parties
1. GROUP MEMBERS
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, including our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
B.COMMERCIAL PARTNERS AND ADVERTISERS
If and when we want to share data with current or prospective commercial partners and advertisers, we do so in an aggregated and anonymous manner, so that your identity and personal data are not accessible to them.
1. THIRD PARTIES
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If GreenJinn Limited or all of its substantial assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; and/or
- If we, or an entity processing your data on our behalf, are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms.
Ⅴ. Security of your data
We are committed to protecting your personal information. All information that you provide to us is stored on secure servers and access to this database is restricted internally. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Any transmission via the internet is at your own risk. We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our Services, but we believe the measures we use reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate for the type of data involved.
3. ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNT
If you sign up using your email address, the access to your Account is password-protected for your privacy and security. If you sign up via Facebook, your Account is not password-protected, but the following preventive measures still apply.
We ask you not to share the password or other access information with anyone. Ensure no one else uses GreenJinn while you are “signed in” to the GreenJinn App. Make sure you sign out from your Account when not using it. Ensure that only you have access to the details of your Payment Method, PayPal or bank account, which are intended to be kept secret.
ⅤⅠ. Your rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can do this at any time by updating your email preferences on the App, or by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any marketing email we send you. You can also opt out of marketing communications by emailing email@example.com. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
2. ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION
The DPA and GDPR give you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the DPA and GDPR, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will fulfill your request by sending you an electronic copy of the data, unless your request expressly specifies a different reasonable method. Any subsequent access request may be subject to an administrative fee to meet our costs in providing you such information.
We will handle your request in accordance with the law. This means there may be legal reasons why we cannot fulfil all requests.
3. INFORMATION CORRECTION & DELETION
In the event you believe information about you is incorrect, you are welcome to contact us so we can promptly update it and keep your data accurate. Data no longer needed for the purposes specified in Section II will be deleted.
Should you wish, at any point, for us to delete information on you, you can contact us at email@example.com.
1. LINKS TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES
Our services may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own content and privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability with respect to such content or policies. Please check the content and policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.