We’re in he last days of Vegnuary, but that doesn’t mean it has to be over! Whether you’re vegan, you’re still undecided or you don’t plan to go vegan… We bring you a vegan recipe by LoveRaw that will make your life sweet anyway!
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup hazelnut butter
- 3 x TBS maple syrup
- 1 x TBS melted coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- LoveRaw Hazelnut Butter Cups
- Pinch of salt
- Mix all of the ingredients together and roll into balls (slightly smaller than the size of a golf ball) and bake in the oven for 10 minutes at 175°C.
- After 10 minutes sneak in some chopped Hazelnut Butter Cups on top of the cookies and bake for another 1-2 minutes until the cups are slightly melted.
- Makes about 4 big cookies so feel free to double up the ingredients if you’d like to make up a batch to last.
LoveRaw is a family run business, born out of their founder’s frustration with feeling tired, without energy and older than her years. She discovered how healthy food can make you feel better and she started making bars in her own kitchen until she outgrew it! LoveRaw don’t do processed or complicated, they strip everything back, be natural, remain innovative & always honest, that’s what LoveRaw is all about.
For more decadent kick-ass vegan recipes check out https://eatloveraw.com/blogs/blog