Looking for a low-fat alternative to cooking oil? Look no further. Frylight is an everyday cooking spray that is just 1 calorie per spray and allows you to use 95% less fat than oil.
What is Frylight and why you should be using it
Frylight is the original low calorie cooking spray – perfect for frying, baking, grilling and roasting. It’s also gluten-free and suitable for vegans so, whatever your usual cooking oil preference, there’s a Frylight to suit you. From your standard Sunflower to the trendy Avocado, there are eight varieties to choose from to cater for all your cooking occasions.
Not convinced of switching to Frylight yet? What if we tell you replacing a tablespoon of oil with 5 sprays of Frylight will save you over 100 calories! As well as this, each spray has no artificial ingredients – so it really is the perfect alternative.
In addition to this, it’s incredibly easy to use! Just follow these steps below:
- Shake – Before using, shake your Frylight cooking spray well to ensure the product is mixed properly.
- Prime – When using Frylight for the first time, the spray head will need to be primed by pressing the nozzle up to 10 times to activate the cooking spray.
- Spray – On average, Frylight recommends using at least 5 sprays to cover a standard pan. Spray directly on to the surface from a height of approx 20cm. Holding the bottle vertically will ensure an optimal spray.
- Medium Heat – For optimum performance, spray into a cold pan and place over a medium heat rather than a high heat.
How you can get Frylight for 25% off
Frylight cooking sprays can be found in the oils section across all major supermarkets in the UK and Ireland. With the GreenJinn App, you can take advantage of 25% off Frylight this week only! Once you have the GreenJinn App installed, simply follow these steps:
- Purchase Frylight, online or in-store
- Go onto the GreenJinn App and select the supermarket you shopped at (Tesco, Sainsbury, Waitrose)
- Choose the Frylight coupon for the selected supermarket
- Snap a photo of the receipt
- Once your receipt is accepted, you can claim your cashback when you have £1.50 in your account!
For Frylight recipes and tips on how to use your Frylight for more than just frying, check out their official website.