Loving avocado? We love it too! It’s very versatile, you can do both savoury and sweet dishes from it. Check out this delicious vegan brownie recipe by Holy Moly Dips!
- Serves: 18
- 120g Holy Moly Smashed Avocado
- 240ml plant-based milk
- 70g maple syrup
- 50g coconut sugar
- 150g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 55g cacao powder
- 1 tsp espresso powder
- Pinch of salt
- 60g chocolate chips/chunks
- Preheat the oven to 160Fan/180*C and line a baking dish (24cm x 16cm) with parchment paper.
- Place the avocado, milk, syrup and sugar in a blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, cacao powder, espresso powder and salt and in a large bowl.
- Pour the wet avocado mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips, saving a few for the top. Pour the batter into the prepared dish, smooth over the top and sprinkle over the remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20-25minutes until firm to the touch in the centre.
- Allow to cool for 30 minutes before slicing and serving, they will be fudgy and delicate but firm up as they cool.
About Holy Moly
Holy Moly’s all-natural and ready-to-eat range is available in four unique editions. They only use perfectly ripe Hass avocados, grown in a four-generation family-owned orchard in rural Mexico. The avocados are hand-picked and hand-scooped at source and combined with fresh local ingredients on the same day to ensure optimum freshness and great taste.
Holy Moly produces its range using traditional recipes and by combining the best avocados in Mexico with cutting edge science. The brand was the first in the UK to create fresh avocado-based dips using High Pressure Processing (HPP). This natural process is commonly used in cold-pressed fruit juices and doesn’t use chemicals or high temperatures, preserving the taste, texture and nutritional integrity of each avocado.