Hosting sweet-toothed guests over Christmas? Or in need of a healthier treat for the little ones on their hols? These indulgent, drool-inducing chocolate brownies are guaranteed to put smiles on faces and get friends and family licking their lips.
With a few secret ingredients, this recipe packs a load of nutritious goodness while keeping a decadent, rich chocolatey taste. We promise you no-one will suspect how easy to make and healthy they are and everyone will love them!
- 1 x Sweetpea Pantry Brownie Mix (to make as per instructions add 2 eggs, 100g melted butter and 5 tablespoons honey or golden syrup – or vegan alternatives).
- Small handful of dark chocolate chips
- 1 perfectly ripe large avocado
- ½ cup good cocoa powder
- ½ cup maple syrup
- Teaspoon vanilla
- Make up your Sweetpea Brownie Mix as per the instructions stirring in the chocolate chips before pouring into your loaf tin. Bake for 10-15 minutes (10 for gooey, 15 for cakey or somewhere in between!).
- While cooking blend up all icing ingredients (easiest in a food processor or blender) until silky smooth. Once brownie has cooled, remove from the tin and slather in icing.
- Decorate with fresh berries and devour!
Bake up a healthy treat like it’s a piece of cake! Try Sweetpea Pantry’s quick and easy baking kits, made from real ingredients and free-from choices. Give it a go now for HALF PRICE with GreenJinn!
For a limited time, get 50% cashback on Sweetpea Pantry products on the GreenJinn App. You can find them alongside free-from products in Tesco and baking products in Sainsbury’s.